Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)

Go down 
+2
NoRtH_SiDeR_10_
mrballs4urmouth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mrballs4urmouth

Number of posts : 9
Online Name : MrBalls4UrMouth
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:45 am

What up all? The name is Seven and I'm from Boston, MA (Worcester, MA to be exact.) I moved out to San Diego, CA about 8 months ago. I'm looking forward to the 2008 Sox season!!! 112-50 (calling it now!!!) Anyways, if you can't tell by my ps3 tag "MrBalls4UrMouth" i'm a pretty big wise ***!... I 'played in last years league for a little while as the Sox, then I had to sell my PS3 for traveling cash when I moved. Well I'm settled in and got a new PS3 and i'm ready for the switch to THE SHOW. Since 2K8 totally blows this year!!! I'll be available to play most days after 8:30PM (EST) and mostly all day Sat and Sun. My AIM screen name is bobbartybee. Looking forward to a great season.
Back to top Go down
NoRtH_SiDeR_10_
NoRtH_SiDeR_10_

Number of posts : 333
Online Name : NoRth_SiDeR_10_
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:52 am

hell ya...glad to have u back
Back to top Go down
https://2cbl.board-directory.net
BBallstar24
BBallstar24

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

us boston boyz gonna stay together
Back to top Go down
MRxINCREDIBLE

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Welcome..

I had sex with your mom last nite..

lol
Back to top Go down
BBallstar24
BBallstar24

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:03 pm

MRxINCREDIBLE wrote:
Welcome..

lol

wtf grob
Back to top Go down
NoRtH_SiDeR_10_
NoRtH_SiDeR_10_

Number of posts : 333
Online Name : NoRth_SiDeR_10_

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 pm

BBallstar24 wrote:
MRxINCREDIBLE wrote:
Welcome..

lol

wtf grob

wtf grob
Back to top Go down
https://2cbl.board-directory.net
RyAn_6_HoWaRd
RyAn_6_HoWaRd

Number of posts : 139
Online Name : RyAn_6_HoWaRd

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Is your name really Seven?
Back to top Go down
miggyformvp2007

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:16 pm

preety sue he ment steven and grob are u retarded?
Back to top Go down
mrballs4urmouth

Number of posts : 9
Online Name : MrBalls4UrMouth
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:23 pm

LOL - Wow, I gotta check this ish more often... MrxIncredible, she told me about it... don't stress it, happens to a lot of young guys with a lack of sexual experience. I'm sure if you keep whacking it and practice hard, you'll be able to last more than 22 seconds with my Mom. But to the point... Where's my money pal? You know I get 78% percent of that ish... I'm not gonna just forget this, even if you only last 22 seconds, you still gotta pay up!!!

BBallStar24, it's good to be back and YES - Us boston guys will stick together, no doubt... Although, we just dropped one to the J's 6-3, no biggy though, jet lag is to blame. It could be worse, we could be Yankee fans right?...

Ryan_6_howard, my real name is Bob, my peeps, wife and family call me Seven... I'm lucky and well endowed.... So you know...

North... it's good to be back homey! Thank you much for staying in touch....

MrxIncredible, I almost forgot... we shouldn't start the whole mom joke thing... It just doesn't feel right when I make fun of mentally handicapped, hairy, std loaded, 6 toed, ex-prostitutes who speak in hand jobs... especially ones with sons who nail 62 year old fat woman and get their rocks off in 22 seconds or less... So, we should just end that... Wouldn't you agree?

Let's start this season already... LOL!!!

Last edited by mrballs4urmouth on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyAn_6_HoWaRd
RyAn_6_HoWaRd

Number of posts : 139
Online Name : RyAn_6_HoWaRd

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:00 am

mrballs4urmouth wrote:
LOL - Wow, I gotta check this ish more often... MrxIncredible, she told me about it... don't stress it, happens to a lot of young guys with a lack of sexual experience. I'm sure if you keep whacking it and practice hard, you'll be able to last more than 22 seconds with my Mom. But to the point... Where's my money pal? You know I get 78% percent of that ish... I'm not gonna just forget this, even if you only last 22 seconds, you still gotta pay up!!!

BBallStar24, it's good to be back and YES - Us boston guys will stick together, no doubt... Although, we just dropped one to the J's 6-3, no biggy though, jet lag is to blame. It could be worse, we could be Yankee fans right?...

Ryan_6_howard, my real name is Bob, my peeps, wife and family call me Seven... I'm lucky and well endowed.... So you know...

North... it's good to be back homey! Thank you much for staying in touch....

MrxIncredible, I almost forgot... we shouldn't start the whole mom joke thing... It just doesn't feel right when I make fun of mentally handicapped, hairy, std loaded, 6 toed, ex-prostitutes who speak in handjobs... especially ones with sons who nail 62 year old fat woman and get their rocks off in 22 seconds or less... So, we should just end that... Wouldn't you agree?

Let's start this season already... LOL!!!

Owned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)   Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing MrBalls4UrMouth (Again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INTRODUCE YOUSELF-
Jump to: